Dear AEX friends:
AEX will launch SOL at 17:00 (UTC+8) on May 14, 2021, and simultaneously open USDT trading pairs. ｜
We will simultaneously launch the "SOL officially landed on AEX and share 20,000 GAT rewards" activity.
Trading time: 17:00 on May 14th (UTC+8)
Deposit time: 15:00, May 14th (UTC+8)
Withdrawal time: May 15th 11:00 (UTC+8)
Open area: Observation board
Activity time: 15:00, May 14, 2021-15:00, May 21, 2021 (UTC+8)
· New account recharge is rewarding: new registered users recharge ≥1 SOL, and receive a reward of 20 GAT, a total of 10,000 GAT will be shared, the number is limited, first-come-first-served;
· Participating in transactions is rewarding: participating in SOL/USDT transactions, the cumulative transaction volume is ≥200 USDT, and 10,000 GAT will be divided according to the proportion of the transaction volume
1. Transaction amount = purchase amount + sale amount;
2. Event rewards will be issued within 15 working days after the event ends.
SOL project information:
Solana tries to achieve high performance, low cost, and a certain degree of decentralization and security. It also has a very important advantage that there is no need to worry about composability.
Solana was founded by former Qualcomm, Intel and Dropbox engineers at the end of 2017. It is a single-chain entrusted proof-of-stake protocol that focuses on providing scalability without reducing decentralization or security. The core of Solana's extended solution is a distributed clock called "Proof of History (PoH)", which aims to solve the time problem in a distributed network where there is no single trusted time source. By using a verifiable delay function, PoH allows each node to use SHA256 calculations to generate a time stamp locally. This eliminates the need to broadcast the timestamp on the entire network, thereby improving the overall network efficiency.
SOL is the native token of the Solana blockchain. Solana uses a delegated proof-of-stake consensus algorithm to incentivize token holders to verify transactions. As part of Solana's security design, all costs will be paid in SOL and burned, thereby reducing the total supply. This deflationary SOL mechanism encourages more token holders to participate in shares, thereby improving network security.
Number of tokens:
Total: 488,630,611 (11,365,067 tokens will be destroyed due to "trust" issues in April 2020)
Current circulation: 261,900,137
The original total is 500 million, the tokens used in the community account for 38% of the total issuance, the tokens used in the foundation account for 12.5% of the total issuance, and the tokens used in the founding team account for 12.5% of the total issuance, which are used for auctions Tokens accounted for 1.6% of the total issuance, and tokens for investors accounted for 35.4% of the total issuance.
Solana's previous auction price on Coinlist was about $0.22/SOL. 8 million SOL tokens were sold. If the final unit price is calculated, the auction of 8 million SOL tokens can help the project raise 1.76 million US dollars.
1. Solana is a public chain with high TPS and high scalability. It did not create a new consensus algorithm-it still uses Proof of Stake (PoS) as its consensus algorithm, but at the same time introduced Proof of History (PoH) and Proof of Copy (Proof of History) in its architecture. Replication-PoRep) to improve its efficiency and scalability. Solana's goal is to achieve up to 710,000 transactions per second on a 1GB network without data partitioning. Recently, it has achieved a transaction volume of 250,000 transactions per second on a single-node test network, and the highest peak has reached 400,000 transactions per second. It is about 10-20 times the current ETH, and can handle most transactions in the current scenario, especially in the DeFi field.
2. Proof of History (POH): Solana's core innovation. The main purpose is to provide a method to cryptographically verify the elapse of time between two events, using a special encryption function as input, so that the input cannot be calculated from the output, and the output content must be fully executed.
3. At present, the mainstream solution for blockchain expansion is sharding+layer2. Solana is an alternative. It did not choose the path of sharding. Solana tries to achieve high performance, low cost, and a certain degree of decentralization and security. It also has a very important advantage that there is no need to worry about composability. If the public chain is fragmented, composability is a problem that must be faced. Solana without sharding has no such concerns.
4. Solana has launched Wormhole, an Ethereum bridge, which gives DeFi projects on Ethereum one more option, that is, in addition to expanding through Layer 2 to wait for the arrival of the real Ethereum 2.0, you can also Choose to move to Solana.
5. The elite Qualcomm team is the first-class label for Solana's entry into the high-performance chain. In addition to Qualcomm's background, Solana's team has many colleagues from Apple, Intel, Motorola, Google, Twitter, Microsoft and other hardware and IT giants.
6. Solana has raised more than $25 million from investors including Multicoin Capital, Foundation Capital, Distributed Global, Blocktower Capital, NGC Capital and Rockaway Ventures.
Official website address: https://solana.com/
Contract address: https://explorer.solana.com/
thank you for your support!
Warm reminder: Digital assets are an innovative investment method with high risks and strong professionalism. Please make your trading decisions prudently based on your rational judgment and your own actual conditions.
Asset Guardian, Ann Bank assisted
May 14, 2021