Scan to Join the Group
Scan to Join the Group
Welcome to the AEX API. Please note that v3 is the current version of this document. Please check this document periodically for latest updates.
AEX offers powerful APIs for you to integrate into your applications. They are divided into three categories: account, trading, and market trends.
The account and trading APIs require authentication with an APIKey which allows you to:
- place and cancel orders
- enquire order status and account info
The market data API is publicly accessible and provides market data such as:
- historical price of trading pairs
After registering an account with AEX, you can create APIKeys with different permissions to segregate privileges, for example one APIKey can trade while another can withdraw.
To access the API, create an APIKey via this link (opens new window). Follow the instructions in setting up access.
AEX offers REST and WebSocket APIs. REST support market data, trading, and withdrawals and WebSocket support market data.
REST, or Representational State Transfer, is one of the most popular architectural styles for exposing web services, the definition is clear, standardized, user-friendly, and scalable. Please use REST API to place orders, cancel orders, and check balance.
- All REST endpoints' baseurl: https://api.aex.zone
- All endpoints' respond is JSON format
- Content-Type support application/json or application/x-www-form-urlencoded, please pay attention to whether it is consistent with your actual parameter format
WebSocket is a new HTML5 protocol. It achieves full-duplex data transmission between the client and the server, allowing data to transmit effectively in both directions. With one simple handshake, the connection between the client and the server is established, and the server can push information to the client according to business rules.
- We strongly recommend you to use WebSocket API to access live market data, order book depth, and account information.
- Both of these two endpoints include public and private types.
- The public endpoint can obtain basic information and market data, and invoke without authentication.
- The private endpoint can use for trading and account management. Every private request must verify your API Key.
If you need help, please join API technical communication Group(Click the upper right QR code to join the Group)