AEX Content Open-up Community is a platform for digital assets investors, blockchain technology enthusiasts, KOL(Key Opinion Leaders), Information Master, and traditional financial industry elites to exchange ideas, as well as the spiritual home of blockchain value believers and the information highland of the global digital economy reform pioneers. On this platform, you can get the latest industry news, updates of global event , and express your personal opinions. At the same time, you can also read wealth of in-depth articles related to the blockchain, macroeconomic and financial trends, blockchain technology substantials, digital assets investment and trading tutorials, etc.
The AEX community was launched to promote communications and cooperations among digital asset users. It creates a perfect content library, interactive library, database, etc., to help our customers expand cognitive boundaries, obtain complete auxiliary information for investment, and continuously improve their knowledge level and risk awareness in the field of financial investment.
AEX will make full use of the brand advantages and resource advantages of the platform and strive to provide users with professional, efficient and high-quality digital investment information services and other value-added services. We sincerely welcome entrepreneurs and individuals with creative talent and interest in digital assets to join the AEX content creation platform.
Let's work together, communicate openly, and strive to create together!
Some questions about the AEX Content Community:
1. How do I post content? /How do I apply for a Conch account?
You can go through the "Publish Article" of the Conch Creator Center o
n the home page of the official website or enter the Community Center, find the "Register in Conch Account" option, fill in the registration questionnaire according to the process, and we will give the Conch account to users who meet the entry criteria.
Conch User Agreement: https://www.aex.com/writer/agreement
2. How do I change my community nickname and avatar?
You can edit your nickname, avatar, and profile in the Community Center (click the drop-down box of your homepage avatar in the top right to enter) by clicking "Edit Profile".
3. How do I find articles or information that interest me?
There are major categories and latest articles on the article square of the homepage, so you can see at a glance what the community is about. You can also find articles and news that interest you by using the search-for-keyword function.
4. How do I bookmark my favorite content?
After you log in, you can bookmark your favorite articles, and the bookmarked articles are saved in your favorite list. You can select your avatar in the navigation bar at the top of the website to manage your Favorites in the Community Center.
5. How to apply for a column？
This platform provides columns for KOLs with excellent creative ability and is willing to provide exclusive or debut articles, and the columns have more content exposure opportunities and multiple support from platforms than Conch accounts.
If you need to apply to be a columnist, you can contact us by email.[email@example.com].
6. Review and punishment of articles of stationed authors
In order to guarantee the reading experience of platform users and create a green and healthy network environment, we will strictly review and edit all Conch accounts and columnists' content, and if the content is judged to be inappropriate, the platform will intervene in the amount of display, return and modify, or return and not included. If the content is seriously violated, the account will be warned or suspended.
7. What kinds of acts may result in being banned?
If you find that your account is banned, you may have done the following when using the AEX, including but not limited to:
(1) Submitting or publishing false information, impersonating or using the name of another person;
(2) Forcing or inducing other users to follow, click on linked pages or share information;
(3) Fabricating facts or concealing the truth in order to mislead or deceive others;
(4) Infringing on the legitimate rights of others, such as the right to reputation, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, and trade secrets;
(5) Using the AEX accounts to promote a third party without the written permission of the platform (including but not limited to adding third-party links, advertising, etc.);
(6) Using plug-ins or other third-party tools or services to access the AEX Services and related systems without the written permission of the AEX;
(7) Using the services of the AEX to engage in any illegal or criminal activities;
(8) Making, publishing, operating or disseminating methods or tools related to the above acts, whether or not such acts are for commercial purposes;
(9) Other acts that violate laws and regulations, infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of other users, interfere with the normal operation of products, or are not expressly authorized by Conch.
If you confirm that you have not done the above, you can contact us by email: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
8. How to report illegal content, or content that is suspected of infringing your rights?
Some of the content of the AEX is provided by a third party and independently operated by a third party. The AEX does not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy, timeliness, legality and completeness of its content and information. Any unit or individual, who believes that the content, materials, data or other information published may be suspected of infringing the legitimate rights and interests of third parties, can contact us through the email [email@example.com].
9. Contact Us
Content Complaints: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Experience Suggestions: [email@example.com]
Business Cooperation: [firstname.lastname@example.org]